Find out how you can get more guests by communicating more – yet doing less. We chat with experts from the Australian Regional Tourism & Reddendale Media.
Thanks for joining the conversation
Thanks for joining our panellists, Andy and Hazel for our webinar:
How to communicate more, yet do less.
We’ve added a recording of the event in case you missed it or want to revisit some of the points we discussed. It was a lively discussion with industry friends in Australia, Catharine Redden, Michelle Reynolds and Ali Uren – with more than a handful of ideas to try in your own accommodation operation.
- 04:58 What lessons have you learned about communicating with and managing guests?
- 08:38 Lessons learned in communicating more effectively
- 11:28 Repetition is your friend
- 13:08 Dealing with vacation brain
- 17:55 Getting help with writing & templates
- 21:05 Using communication to attract ideal guests
- 26:15 How do we need to change how we communicate in a Covid world?
- 32:40 Managing perceptions and building trust
- 35:35 Playing to your “Unique Emotional Proposition”
- 37:30 Why do you communicate with guests so much?
- 41:40 How to avoid harassing the guest
- 52:38 How to handle communications around breakages and reviews