The pandemic has steered us to try new holiday types and experiences. We spoke to our panellists about how we can tackle that to achieve the ultimate guest experience.
Thanks for joining the conversation
Thanks for joining our panellists, Andy, and Tyann for our webinar “How to handle guest expectations for first time customers”.
We’ve added recording of the event in case you missed it or want to revisit some of the points we discussed.
- 04:33 There are guests who still turn up without any clue what is there, or not
- 05:30 The RV renaissance
- 08:01 Motorhome hire is a new venture for most in the last 12 months
- 10:36 Demand for rural escapes from new guests
- 12:30 People discovering a paradise in their own backyards
- 15:35 Lessons from years of first time guests – the power of audio and text
- 17:50 Educating guests on “unique challenges”
- 22:05 What one word means to me, means something else to the guest
- 25:01 Communication, communication, communication
- 28:14 Ransacking the guest process
- 28:50 Guest expectations from previous experiences
- 34:25 Supporting local economies & encouraging guests to, too
- 40:40 Local communities and transient guests
- 50:48 Do guests need more hand-holding this year?
- 54:31 Communicate more to stay front of mind