We chat to 4 self catering industry professionals from both sides of the Atlantic about how their operator members achieved growth during the pandemic.
- Hosting success stories
- Tips and tricks gleaned from different countries
- How their organizations supported their members during the pandemic crisis
- What can self-catering/vacation rental owners do to make 2021 a success and help 2022 sell itself
Hosted by Andy McNulty and Tyann Marcink from Touch Stay, creators of the digital guidebook.
- Alistair Handyside (Exec. Chair, PASC; Owner of Higher Wiscombe Holiday Cottages)
- Merilee Karr (Chair, Short Term Accommodation Association; Founder & CEO, UndertheDoormat)
- Dave Krauss (Founder & Exec., Rent Responsibly)
- Alexa Nota (Founder & Exec., Rent Responsibly)
Questions answered during the webinar:
- What has the last year been like?
- What have been the shining success stories?
- What is one thing operators can do to make 2021/22 a success?
Comments from the attendees
Philip Minardi, Expedia
Amazing event and panelists! Thank you for bringing this important topic forward!
What do you expect for your business in 2021?
- 49% bumper season
- 49% prepping the beds
- 6% holding tight
- 1% under lockdown again